Today I am hiring. Yes, really.
So if you – or anyone you know is looking for a job in property management and letting at our Stoke on Trent office let me know…
Here’s my job ad:
Wanted: Smiley, Helpful, Chatty, Efficient Office Assistant Who Loves People & Property
(Based in Stoke on Trent)
We are a small, successful property company who require the services of a smiley, friendly office assistant.
We love what we do – even though sometimes it can be stressful! That means you need to be able to keep level headed, think on your feet, be a quick learner and be able to work in a fast moving environment.
If you’re still interested – here’s what else we need:
* Passionate about people and property
* Have a desire to help people
* Be responsible
* Be organised
* Have initiative and not be scared to “go one better”
* Sound great on the telephone (and even better face to face!)
* Be able to work on own and in a team
* Be business minded
* Know how to use a computer well
* Have a driving licence and own transport
* Smile alot 🙂
This is a part time position.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a covering letter in the first instance.
Please also inform us of your salary expectations (hourly rate) and when you would be available to start.